What Is It Exactly That You Do?
I get that question a lot. The truth is there is nothing “exact” about what I do. Everything is customized to your needs.
In general terms, I am a marketing and promotional event consultant. I also specialize in copy, or copywriting, as it is known in the industry. On this page, you will get an overview of the services I offer with a link to more detailed information. Of course, you may contact me at any point with questions or for further clarification based on your marketing needs.
Are you a small business such as a boutique winery, for example, that holds events as a marketing tool? Perhaps you hold a special event to promote the release or launch of a new product. How are you promoting that event? Do your events generate leads? Are the events profitable?
Are you a small professional business such as a CPA firm, law firm, real estate company, or medical professional, for example?
- Did you purchase a website subscription from an industry host?
- If so, have you looked at your colleagues’ or competitors’ websites?
- Do you need an engaging company profile that makes people want to do business with you?
Are you a real estate agency or top-producing broker?
- If all the identifiers such as logos were removed from all real estate websites, could prospects pick yours out of all the others?
- Would you like your featured properties to tell a story other than the standard, boring industry jargon (# bedrooms, #baths, square footage, acreage, etc.)?
- Is your broker profile boring and unimpressive? Hint: All the letters and certifications after your name do not impress the typical consumer.
Do you need help writing copy for your print, audio, or video advertisements that will make customers remember your brand?
Have you been thinking about writing an eBook, either fiction or nonfiction, but have no idea how to start or what to say?
- Some statistics say that approximately 90 percent of Americans want to write a book. The disappointing news is that only about 3 percent of those who start a book ever finish it. Furthermore, of those who finish, only about 20 percent publish it.
Would you like to start a blog but writing the content scares you to death?
Do you already have a blog you have neglected because you just don’t have the time or the content to keep it current?
If you see yourself in any of the situations listed above and want to project the image you envision for your brand, you need a professional copywriter.
Sheila’s Marketing Consultation and Copywriting Service will assemble customized creative copy for your website, business profile, bio, property listing, publication, advertisement, or public promotion that will grab the attention of your ideal audience.
Contact me for a complimentary consultation to discuss your specific needs and how I can help you . . .
Be the peacock!